Search This Blog

Saturday, December 27, 2008

Arrived SAFE AND SOUND...

Greg just called to let us know that he is back on Base safe and sound and that he just got back into his room after reporting to Muster where the Petty Officer said, " SOME of us have grown accustomed to Civilian life showing up to Muster.... UNshaven.... WEARING tye dye..... LOOKing like a Hippy.... at this point the guilty party GREG starts laughing. The petty Officer said ,"Either you can put up with this out here or I can pull you back in the office for a thorough chewing out about it - which would you rather have?" Greg said, "the first option Sir". I bet he'll be back on protocol BEFORE another Muster. LOL!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and for taking the time to comment on my post(s).

Another year nearly gone...

 Hello to all those that have followed this blog for some time. I have not posted in quite awhile so thought I would pop over and write some...