Search This Blog

Friday, December 26, 2008

Sad rainy day and back to work

Today is Greg's last day home and it's raining. I have to be to work at 1:30 today and tomorrow he leaves early. He won't be home again until Summer if then. Letting him go is MUCH harder than all those sleepless nights when he was a baby. But he has to grow into the man he is meant to be and find a soul mate to share his life with one day. I need to find things to keep me busy and fill my days so that I don't have time to think about missing him.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and for taking the time to comment on my post(s).

Another year nearly gone...

 Hello to all those that have followed this blog for some time. I have not posted in quite awhile so thought I would pop over and write some...