Search This Blog

Thursday, December 18, 2008

OK... I AM scared....

Tomorrow is the date for the heart cath. and I am more than a little scared. I realize these things are done routinely and that it's an in and out thing BUT NOT FOR ME! It's my body they will be invading and a quick prick of a needle for a shot, blood drawn and the like is a whole different thing from them going in all the way to my heart. I'm trying to stay busy today so I don't have time to think much about it but it's still there in the back of my mind that in less than 24 hours I will be at the hospital waiting for this to be done to me. UGH!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and for taking the time to comment on my post(s).

Another year nearly gone...

 Hello to all those that have followed this blog for some time. I have not posted in quite awhile so thought I would pop over and write some...