Search This Blog

Monday, December 01, 2008

My reply to Na-Na Jo

DEAREST NA-NA JO and EVERYONE ELSE AT THE VFW!

I received your wonderful letter today and was so happy to hear you all took care of my son on Thanksgiving. THANK YOU from the bottom of my heart! I had not talked to Greg since the morning he left for boot camp so it was so wonderful to talk the afternoon away with him on Thanksgiving. It meant the world to me to hear his voice again. YOU ALL ARE AWESOME! Thank you for opening up your hearts to the kids and BIG HUGS ALL AROUND for the phone calls!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and for taking the time to comment on my post(s).

Another year nearly gone...

 Hello to all those that have followed this blog for some time. I have not posted in quite awhile so thought I would pop over and write some...