Search This Blog

Saturday, December 27, 2008

FOG and weird Tractor race dream...

I'm awake an hour earlier than the alarm as I had the weirdest dream about a tractor race on a highway that involved a horrible accident right in front of us. I hate these vivid TRU-COLOR dreams that are like watching a video of the event. It was one of those dreams that makes you wonder if your clairvoant and if it REALLY did happen somewhere. SPOOKY!

So here I sit and out the window there is a heavy fog floating through the neighborhood. Tesla wants breakfast and Greg is sleeping peacefully in the den on the air mattress. Next time he is home his room will be completed and hopefully he will get to stay a bit longer than 5 days. He leaves this morning and won't be home again for months. He really has turned into a fine compassionate young man. We are so proud of him.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and for taking the time to comment on my post(s).

Another year nearly gone...

 Hello to all those that have followed this blog for some time. I have not posted in quite awhile so thought I would pop over and write some...