Search This Blog

Thursday, December 11, 2008

Rainy Thursday!

It's kinda dreary here today and I am wishing I could stay home and sew/crochet the day away. BUT... I have a Mammogram appointment at 2:45 and work so the fun will have to wait.

Greg called last night and he says that they may put the AFB on lock down for Christmas because of something that happened the day before he arrived. He has all ready bought his plane ticket but had not put in for leave yet - doing things sort of backwards but hopefully it will all work out for him. He has to learn this stuff on his own. I mailed him his cell phone and some "basics" - tissues, bath soap, tooth brush, toothpaste, stationery, envelopes, stamps, pens, white out, as well as the instructions for the watch he bought at the NEX in Great Lakes.

Scott is back to work but not feeling well. I'm knocking on wood that I don't get sick too.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and for taking the time to comment on my post(s).

Another year nearly gone...

 Hello to all those that have followed this blog for some time. I have not posted in quite awhile so thought I would pop over and write some...