Search This Blog

Monday, December 22, 2008

Greg's Room Update




We just got in from Lowes where we have rented a floor sander. Scott and Greg will be doing the floors in there tomorrow. We are painting today; it's a straw yellow. His curtains will be a tone on tone black stripe that I may make a matching bed skirt to match if we get some bed risers for his bed. That way he could store all his magazine collections under there out of sight. I was so hoping to have this project finished before Greg got home so that he would have his bed to sleep on but he seems content camping out under the Christmas tree on the air mattress - BEST PRESENT UNDER THE TREE!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and for taking the time to comment on my post(s).

Another year nearly gone...

 Hello to all those that have followed this blog for some time. I have not posted in quite awhile so thought I would pop over and write some...