Search This Blog

Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Fumes

Scott spread another coat of clear coat on Greg's floor last night and the fumes from it have stuffed up my head and made me have wicked weird dreams so I'm up for the day and sneezing up a storm. I've started coffee and cracked a couple windows to let some fresh air into the house.

I will have most of today off unless they call me again to come in early. I worked 11 hours yesterday and was exhausted by the end of the day so I am looking forward to a shorter work day today.

Greg called last night and he had set the smoke/fire alarm off in his room by heating up his shoe polish to get a better shine on his shoes. Whats REALLY bad is he had just finished being trained on FIRE WATCH! It may take some time for him to live this one down. I told him to just roll with it as this too shall pass.

Amelia keeps woof woofing so there must be deer walking down one of the streets. Either that or she hears me and is saying, "I KNOW you fed that FAT CAT inside there.... come feed me now!" LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and for taking the time to comment on my post(s).

Another year nearly gone...

 Hello to all those that have followed this blog for some time. I have not posted in quite awhile so thought I would pop over and write some...