Search This Blog

Saturday, December 13, 2008

A Saturday OFF! How strange!


It's been awhile since I have been off on a Saturday at HOME. Scott and I are planning to run ground wires to the outlets in Greg's room today and perhaps finish up sanding and get at least the ceiling painted.

We are hoping and praying that he is able to come home for Christmas now as they've put the base on lock down. I have heard from another mom that her son got his leave and he is at the same base as Greg so I'm hoping. Greg has all ready bought his plane ticket.

I've set up the smaller tree in the den up on top of the cedar chest. If Greg is able to get home we will drive up to the property and cut a cedar tree for him to help decorate. As you can see in the picture this whole house remodel is still going on. We can't really go any further with the den until we gut the kitchen and get the new cabinets installed in there. At the moment we are side tracked a bit with Greg's room remodel but hey... it's our house and we are the only ones that have to live in it so we will do it at our own pace and everything will be done to our expectations - PERFECT! SLOW AND STEADY WINS THE RACE! LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and for taking the time to comment on my post(s).

Another year nearly gone...

 Hello to all those that have followed this blog for some time. I have not posted in quite awhile so thought I would pop over and write some...