Search This Blog

Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Half Way There

Well this week has reached it's half way point and that means that you just have just 4 days left to go back and leave a comment and become a follower if you haven't all ready ... Give-A-way Post  I will be drawing the winner on Sunday morning after breakfast.

My little Spinning World is working it's way to 2000 visitors... IF it reaches that number by drawing time Sunday I will draw a second name for a "SURPRISE" package. The second winner will not know what they are getting but I promise it will be something handmade and good! 

2 comments:

  1. Hey Becky way to go. I just looked up and seen I am almost to 500 posts I certainly do talk alot.:) B

    ReplyDelete
  2. that is totally awesome Becky , so so glad that you got so many subscribers :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and for taking the time to comment on my post(s).

Another year nearly gone...

 Hello to all those that have followed this blog for some time. I have not posted in quite awhile so thought I would pop over and write some...