Search This Blog

Sunday, January 22, 2012

Here comes the turtle....

I'm slowly but surely getting these FQ swap blocks completed. Today I made one for Lauraine in Maine; and she ended up with an eight inch bonus block made from the bits I trimmed away while making the twelve inch block. Hopefully she will be able to put it to good use.

I have just two more of these FQ blocks to make and then I can work on Diane's Crazy quilt block. I will probably mail that and her FQ block in the same envelope to save a bit on the postage.

FQ = Fat Quarter; each person in the swap sent a FQ to each participant and they in turn would create a 12" block to send back to the FQ's owner. We will all be able to make a "Sampler" quilt when we get all of the blocks back.

More tomorrow....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and for taking the time to comment on my post(s).

Another year nearly gone...

 Hello to all those that have followed this blog for some time. I have not posted in quite awhile so thought I would pop over and write some...