Search This Blog

Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Shop Lifter's!






We caught some boys shop lifting last night, luckily a friend of mine was driving by and he saw them outside the store pulling things out of their shirts and pants. So we called the police and they caught them at the store behind us with the merchandise and they were taken off to jail. The total they took came to about $50 to $60 worth of merchandise. I guess we will have to start following people around the store at night to be sure they aren't stealing us blind. That was last nights adventure.

I'm going to mow our lawn today and do a bit of cleaning. I'm rather tired this morning and have a head ache and stuffed up ears so I may go back to sleep for a little while before I start all the chores since I am off from work today.

Robin's husband spent yesterday afternoon in the ER with some type of stomach issue. He lost everything in his stomach while at the hospital and they did a bunch of tests but could never figure out what it was exactly so they are treating him with antibiotics and sent him home after giving him a shot of Demoral. Robin said he was out cold once they got back home. I hope that he will be all right. I'll call her tonight to check on them.

Last night Scott and Greg had an adorable little visitor. I didn't get to see him but we don't need anymore cats... 3 is more than we need and thats what we have so I'm hoping he stays at his own house. Scott said that the kitten was VERY affectionate. Greg held and petted the kitten and then told Tesla, " OH... there is nothing like that baby cat smell". They said Tesla growled and hissed and was very jealous. They took pictures... he is cute! But we don't need anymore cats! (I'm trying to remind myself of this fact more than anyone else... ha ha !)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and for taking the time to comment on my post(s).

Another year nearly gone...

 Hello to all those that have followed this blog for some time. I have not posted in quite awhile so thought I would pop over and write some...