Search This Blog

Monday, September 22, 2008

Sleepy Monday!

I'm awake but just barely and I have to be to work by 8 this morning... yesterday was very draining to say the least. When I get my next day off I'm thinking about just sleeping the day away. I wish that I still bounced back and had the energy I had 10 years ago. Scott went in to his job early today so perhaps he will get off at a decent hour and we can get to bed a lot earlier tonight.

Last night I watched "P.S. I Love You"... it was "ok" not something I will want to watch a second time. The other day Greg and I watched "The Martian Child" and LOVED IT! When the teacher said, "He's not like the other children" I turned to Greg and said, " Thats what you are... a "Martian Child" as I had a teacher tell me the exact same thing about Greg! Greg would spend a lot of time creating VERY detailed Battleships out of cardboard when he was a child and wasn't into sports and always acted a little goofy compared to the other children. Everyone was so worried about "making him normal" and we put him through so much testing and counseling that I now wish we never had because I think it truly hurt his creative side.

I better get going!... just looked at the time!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and for taking the time to comment on my post(s).

Another year nearly gone...

 Hello to all those that have followed this blog for some time. I have not posted in quite awhile so thought I would pop over and write some...