Search This Blog

Friday, February 01, 2008

Up before 5

I've been awake since about 4:15 this morning. I was burning up - I think I'm running a fever. I'll take something and get a shower after a bit. Scott is sleeping well so I don't want to make a lot of noise back there right now. I did finish sorting laundry and put another load over to wash and got Greg's work pants in the dryer so he will have something to wear to work today. Laundry really piles up quickly around here.

We've been getting some much needed rain the last couple of evenings but I fear it's not nearly enough to make up for the dry Summers that we have had the past couple years. I fear people are loosing sight of how things grow and are destroying Nature so badly that it will never recover. Without clean water and fresh air plants can not flourish and produce food that we all need. It's like people have lost site of the fact that THEY require water and fresh air too. Scary thought so early in the morning - what will happen when the water is all gone and we are all struggling to stay alive in a desert.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and for taking the time to comment on my post(s).

Another year nearly gone...

 Hello to all those that have followed this blog for some time. I have not posted in quite awhile so thought I would pop over and write some...