Search This Blog

Saturday, September 10, 2022

Is It REALLY September ALL ready?

 Here it is the first month of what usually signifies Autumn/Fall here in the USA as this is when ALL the children are officially back in school and the planning for the "Holidays" begins. Of course the Crafting stores have had the Christmas stuff creeping in since June but that is so normal. And I am always reminded that people that do Holiday sales for handmade items begin working on their products in the Summer months.  I sometimes... but only SOMETIMES wish I was that driven and could make things to sell but that would flat kill the joy I get from making things. So good on the guys and gals that go for it and make a little extra money during the Holidays.

I am recovering from what we think was Covid; I took an at home test but only had one bright pink line and a faded out line... Scott said two lines means positive and I tell you it's been bad. I started getting sick on Labor Day and it went down hill from there, Thursday and Friday were the worst and thankfully now I am feeling so much better. I opened the house up this morning to let fresh air in and the cooties out. I've gone around and emptied all the trash cans and sprayed them all with Microban and I stripped our bed and am washing the bedding. I have already re-made the bed with fresh linens. I am so hoping I can lay down tonight and don't have to be in the recliner for a good portion due to coughing my head off. Hoping the next couple days will find me back to normal.

I fixed my first cup of  hot Apple Cider mix tonight and it was delicious! It felt so good on my throat. Scott was so sweet and has been doing all he could to help me find some comfort; he bought some Italian Ice the other night when my throat was on fire... oh that felt so good. He truly is a wonderful husband.

Greg started all this drama as he was the first to get sick and he is still not feeling too hot.... it's because he won't stay on the cold medications long enough for them to do their job. And he is a grown man now at 36 years of age as of last month. 

Here's to things improving ALL around.

Happy Fall Ya'All

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and for taking the time to comment on my post(s).

Another year nearly gone...

 Hello to all those that have followed this blog for some time. I have not posted in quite awhile so thought I would pop over and write some...