Search This Blog

Sunday, October 28, 2007

Watching each other work

That is what Scott and I have done all day today. He watched me deep clean the room we use for an office and then I watched him grout the tile on the front porch. Our 80+ year old neighbor came over to check on our latest project and talk with Scott some. They are the sweetest people and would probably jump in and help if they were in better health. I was able to pull together a trunk load of stuff to donate to either His House or Children's Hospital and in doing so I was able to get all my cookbooks with in easy reach once again. Now to tackle the dining room of disaster. I feel like I'm ME again! And my house is mine once more not just the place I come to crash and wash clothes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and for taking the time to comment on my post(s).

Another year nearly gone...

 Hello to all those that have followed this blog for some time. I have not posted in quite awhile so thought I would pop over and write some...