Search This Blog

Saturday, October 06, 2007

Up earlier than I expected

My back was giving me fits so I just got up; I've taken an Advil and am just waiting on it to start working. I may go back to bed in a bit as I don't have to be over to the store until 1 today... YEAH!

There is laundry... EVERYWHERE! It is a never ending battle to stay ahead of the laundry and housework when I am working so many hours. I'll start on it all in a little while as I don't want to wake Scott gathering it all up right now.

Tomorrow I am off from work and I have plans to complete some scrapbook pages for Julia's album and then I may work out in the garden as it is so overgrown right now that it's depressing. I would love to clean it out and then beef up the beds for winter and re-do the walkways with mulch. That way next Spring we could focus on having a nice garden. Tomorrow we may also pull down more paneling and put up some more sheet-rock... LOTS of ideas on ways to use a day off and get this place closer to selling.

I'm thinking I could sleep again so I'm going back to bed!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and for taking the time to comment on my post(s).

Another year nearly gone...

 Hello to all those that have followed this blog for some time. I have not posted in quite awhile so thought I would pop over and write some...