Search This Blog
Thursday, September 27, 2007
Torn
Because I am the Manager I will be held responsible for how the store looks but do I really have to spend 12 to 14 hours a day 6 to 7 days per week in there to get it looking like it's supposed to? I get to feeling quite put upon at times and it makes me want to march in and fire nearly EVERYONE! UGH! I keep hoping and praying that I will get the right people inside my door and working for me but so far that has not happened. I feel I am getting better at choosing the people but getting them and keeping them motivated has been difficult.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
July 2024.... really?
Here it is another year since I have written on this blog. Since I found You Tube and started doing videos over there this blog has become ...
-
I slept late this morning - well for me it was sleeping in at least. Chatted with a friend on Facebook for awhile until it was time for her ...
-
It was a week day like all the rest for myself but Scott had the day off. While I worked my 5 hour shift he busied himself about the house d...
-
My Mom has been going through her picture's trying to find some of me as a baby as all the ones My Grandma had seem to have disappeared....
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for stopping by and for taking the time to comment on my post(s).