That saying that "when one door closes another one opens" has been on my mind a good bit today.
I'm just hoping that the next door that opens is to something more wonderful and fulfilling.
It's been drizzling a bit this afternoon. We REALLY need a good steady rain for a couple weeks as it's so dry here. But is nice to see any rain and the birds are singing happily about it out in the yard.
Search This Blog
Wednesday, September 12, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
July 2024.... really?
Here it is another year since I have written on this blog. Since I found You Tube and started doing videos over there this blog has become ...
-
I slept late this morning - well for me it was sleeping in at least. Chatted with a friend on Facebook for awhile until it was time for her ...
-
It was a week day like all the rest for myself but Scott had the day off. While I worked my 5 hour shift he busied himself about the house d...
-
My Mom has been going through her picture's trying to find some of me as a baby as all the ones My Grandma had seem to have disappeared....
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for stopping by and for taking the time to comment on my post(s).