Search This Blog

Thursday, September 06, 2007

Lots to do!

We have a lot to do to get cleaned back up from the Labor Day sale at the store. And I've got some issues with some employees that are not cleaning up after themselves. Today is going to be a long day for me as I want to get a list of "must get done immediately" tasks. The store is not 100% Guest Ready and this is not acceptable! We want the shoppers first impression to be their BEST IMPRESSION of us. Plus Charlie Black is supposed to be visiting us soon or another representative of Corporate - like Colleen. I've got to get the girls to understand that they HAVE TO complete all tasks assigned and clean up after themselves before they leave. Well I better get this day started... it's gonna be a LONG ONE!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and for taking the time to comment on my post(s).

Another year nearly gone...

 Hello to all those that have followed this blog for some time. I have not posted in quite awhile so thought I would pop over and write some...