Search This Blog

Wednesday, November 18, 2020

Back in Cayce

 It has been several weeks now and we are slowly getting resettled into our home. I have been so involved in going through things and purging so much STUFF. It's really ridiculous the amount of things we have burdened our lives with... it happens so easily. I am glad we had this move to and fro as it has really opened my eyes to how much we hold onto for no real reason.  Things aren't the memories they are just things that weigh us down.  

October 12th, 2020
We moved so many things to storage in Greenville... then brought them back and sorted more out to go to Goodwill. It really was ridiculous... but alas I fear it was the way it HAD to be for me to let go. Let go of the STUFF... it's only holding you back. 

October 18th - Setting up my new creative space

Because our bedroom is still not complete and we are sleeping in the middle bedroom at the moment; the room that was my hobby space I am having to locate in the front living room area for now. I NEED a space to be creative to help me cope with life... especially now in these uncertain times. So once we got all our stuff back down here I began organizing and sorting and have been working toward getting an area that I can let my creativity out.

October 21, 2020 we said a final farewell to the little cottage. We had a love nearly 5 years there and we learned a lot about what we can and can't live with and without. We are thankful to Adele, Scott's sister for allowing us to stay there. Now we will wait and see what  the future holds for us. 












2 comments:

  1. Time for a good purging, I guess. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am certainly sorry to hear about all the unexpected, unplanned for changes. Oh, losing a job like that can cause such a whirlwind. I am super impressed with your attitude and your CATIO! You're figuring out a way to make things work. I know you will. Embrace the process of letting go and I hope you enjoy the lighter load. I'll be thinking of you.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and for taking the time to comment on my post(s).

Another year nearly gone...

 Hello to all those that have followed this blog for some time. I have not posted in quite awhile so thought I would pop over and write some...