Search This Blog

Saturday, June 05, 2010

Dear Sweet Man

This week my Dear Sweet Man turned another year older and wiser. He has so much knowledge and ingenuity I wish that someone would hire him and take advantage of all he knows. It's like a Rare book sitting on a shelf and no one every taking it down to learn from it's pages.

I snapped this picture of him napping with Nick on his lap; this is something new as Nick usually acts like Scott is trying to kill him. So I'm not quite sure what brought this all on but it made for a nice photo. In another life I believe that Scott worked with animals - perhaps he was a Vet in a previous life.

We were talking the other day on our way back from the Realtor's office that we need a "Fresh Start"; in a whole new place to us. "Fresh Start" does sound a lot better than "we are having to start all over" - doesn't it? So FRESH START! That is what we need and desire - just need a job that Scott can enjoy until he retires - he has at least another 10 to 15 years he wants to work if only someone would give him a chance. We are even prepared to move NORTH! WAY NORTH!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and for taking the time to comment on my post(s).

Another year nearly gone...

 Hello to all those that have followed this blog for some time. I have not posted in quite awhile so thought I would pop over and write some...