Search This Blog

Friday, July 17, 2009

Food Supply

I've been thinking a lot about our current situation and I think I should be buying up food to have on hand "in case". The talk about this years round of the swine flu is not good, they are saying that it will be even more deadly than it was last year and that we all should be watching our health more closely. Don't go to work if you have any symptoms at all - fever being the main one. I'm going to tell my employees to use hand sanitizer anytime they have touched money thats for sure. Money is such a nasty thing - just think about all the places it has touched and the people that have illnesses passing it hand to hand. Strip clubs - ICK - don't EVEN want to think about that one. BUT working in retail we handle cash daily and it could be deadly if someone hands you a swine flu laden gem. YUCK!

My reasoning behind buying up food is that if we have to quarantine for the swine flu to keep it from spreading we would not have to go to the grocery store for food we could just live off our own stock pile of food. If we buy it on sale it will also save us a lot of money. I'm going to start really watching the sale papers and buy what we can of the items we use regularly.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and for taking the time to comment on my post(s).

Another year nearly gone...

 Hello to all those that have followed this blog for some time. I have not posted in quite awhile so thought I would pop over and write some...