Search This Blog

Monday, July 27, 2009

"AH POOR THING"

Someone actually said, "AH POOR THING" to me yesterday while I was trying to rise from a kneeling position. And it was said like she was looking at a bird that just flew into a window and was laying on the ground. No... "may I help you" or "are you all right".... just "AH POOR THING". My legs were absolutely KILLING me yesterday and I hardly got any sleep last night so today promises to be more of the same. UGH!

I'm looking forward to tomorrow and being off. Scott and I may be going to Greenville tomorrow; his Uncle wants to give him a lawnmower. Perhaps we will even be able to swing by Spartanburg to see my folks; that would be nice.

Well I better grab something for breakfast and get out the door.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and for taking the time to comment on my post(s).

Another year nearly gone...

 Hello to all those that have followed this blog for some time. I have not posted in quite awhile so thought I would pop over and write some...