Search This Blog

Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Been a few days... I Know

Why not hop on over to http://thebeginningfarmerswife.blogspot.com/2008/10/joys-of-10-foot-ceilings.html for some fun reading and a pizza crust recipe that sounds wonderful. Although I'm not fortunate enough to have 10 foot ceilings and even if I did I'm not so sure I could throw it up and toss it about without putting my fingers straight through it. LOL

I've made an appointment for 8:50 in the morning as I've been having chest pains for about a week now and am not resting very well. Some say it's my heart and other's tell me it sounds like stress. I'll see what they come up with at the Dr's in the morning. I'll probably end up back on the anti-depressants. UGH! I hate taking medication!

Business is cranking up at the store with people making Halloween costumes and starting on Christmas gifts. It's looking like a homemade gift will find it's way into a lot of peoples hands this year. And it's good basic stuff - blankets, quilts, aprons, pot holders, clothing, scarves... good useful items.

Got word today that my Aunt Janie is in the hospital again. She had to have her dialysis shunt replaced and she nearly bled to death last night as the surgery sites popped open. I hate how they do surgery and then send people home the same day. I think that they should stay under a doctors care for a minimum of 24 hours after surgery... 48 would be better. Needless to say her care givers had to call an ambulance to take her into the hospital. I may go by to see her tomorrow afternoon if I finish at the Doctors earlier than I think that I will.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and for taking the time to comment on my post(s).

Another year nearly gone...

 Hello to all those that have followed this blog for some time. I have not posted in quite awhile so thought I would pop over and write some...