Search This Blog

Sunday, May 04, 2008

Crud!

UGH! I feel yucky.... but a bit better. I've got to put on a sales meeting tonight so I'm hoping things don't go down hill with this bug. I'll take some Robitussin before I leave and the bottle with me for a mid-shift dosage. And to top all that off my monthly enemy has arrived this morning... I'm hoping and praying last month does not repeat itself. I'll take extra clothes just in case.

All I did yesterday was veg in front of the TV; well thats not entirely true as Scott and I did a short grocery run and we took Amelia for a short walk last evening. Even those two things exhausted me so I'm wondering how I will do working noon to 9 PM today.I'll muddle through!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and for taking the time to comment on my post(s).

Another year nearly gone...

 Hello to all those that have followed this blog for some time. I have not posted in quite awhile so thought I would pop over and write some...