Search This Blog

Saturday, May 10, 2008

Ah FREEDOM!

Scott and I are going up to the property that Steve and Jane are buying from Michael. They need us to set up a perk test for them. They close on the property this next week. YEAH! We will have relatives close by us out in the country. We will stop at our own property while up there and drop off some of the rocks. We've decided to take the rock collection with us as we will value it more than anyone else that would buy this house. I have pulled some up around one of the flower beds that has reverted back to mostly grass. I have a few iris in that bed that I plan to move up to the property as well. Then we will just revert that area back to grass. Most people like a mono-culture in their yards anyway so we will move the diversity with us to the country; or at least as much as possible.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and for taking the time to comment on my post(s).

Another year nearly gone...

 Hello to all those that have followed this blog for some time. I have not posted in quite awhile so thought I would pop over and write some...