"TOOKERS" are FEET in my husbands' Aunt's mind. I've got to look into getting some new sneakers as mine have completely went to you no where and are not giving me any support. The bottoms of my feet are so swollen this morning that it's hard to even walk and they ached all night long so I'm feeling exhausted. I've taken a pain reliever and it will probably kick in about the time it's time to go into work.
We have a new resident at the store that I'm going to have to help relocate before he scares another customer. It's a 5 striped skink; a lovely lizard thats quite beneficial but needs to be living outdoors. They like damp environments and eat bugs.
Search This Blog
Wednesday, June 20, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
July 2024.... really?
Here it is another year since I have written on this blog. Since I found You Tube and started doing videos over there this blog has become ...
-
I slept late this morning - well for me it was sleeping in at least. Chatted with a friend on Facebook for awhile until it was time for her ...
-
It was a week day like all the rest for myself but Scott had the day off. While I worked my 5 hour shift he busied himself about the house d...
-
My Mom has been going through her picture's trying to find some of me as a baby as all the ones My Grandma had seem to have disappeared....
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for stopping by and for taking the time to comment on my post(s).