Search This Blog
Monday, June 04, 2007
RAIN! AT LAST!
We are finally getting some much needed roof which is great to clean the air and the plants and animals are enjoying it immensely. The store roof on the other hand has not handled it well at all. I had to move a 4 foot section of fabric so that it would not get wet. Now I'm waiting on the landlord to come out and repair the roof. Hopefully he won't drag his feet on it long.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
July 2024.... really?
Here it is another year since I have written on this blog. Since I found You Tube and started doing videos over there this blog has become ...
-
I slept late this morning - well for me it was sleeping in at least. Chatted with a friend on Facebook for awhile until it was time for her ...
-
It was a week day like all the rest for myself but Scott had the day off. While I worked my 5 hour shift he busied himself about the house d...
-
My Mom has been going through her picture's trying to find some of me as a baby as all the ones My Grandma had seem to have disappeared....
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for stopping by and for taking the time to comment on my post(s).