Search This Blog
Tuesday, May 08, 2007
Loretta Lynn
Scott and I thoroughly enjoyed her show at the Koger Center on Sunday evening. It was a real pleasure to experience her presence and hear her sing. She was so sweet to the audience as well asking what we would like to hear and involving those on the front row in conversation throughout the show.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
July 2024.... really?
Here it is another year since I have written on this blog. Since I found You Tube and started doing videos over there this blog has become ...
-
I slept late this morning - well for me it was sleeping in at least. Chatted with a friend on Facebook for awhile until it was time for her ...
-
It was a week day like all the rest for myself but Scott had the day off. While I worked my 5 hour shift he busied himself about the house d...
-
My Mom has been going through her picture's trying to find some of me as a baby as all the ones My Grandma had seem to have disappeared....
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for stopping by and for taking the time to comment on my post(s).