I'm just surfing the web and catching up on emails and reading. I have to take Amelia (dog) and Tara(cat) over to the West Columbia Animal Clinic at 9:40 but thats my only set appointment or task for the day. THANK GOD! The rest of the day will be spent cleaning and doing laundry I'm afraid but it HAS to be done. I may even sit down and catch up on the bill paying as well. Scott will be home with me tomorrow so we will probably work some more in the den; I will post pictures if we do.
Gypsye just ichat'd me about doing coffee later - sounds good to me!
Search This Blog
Wednesday, May 09, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
July 2024.... really?
Here it is another year since I have written on this blog. Since I found You Tube and started doing videos over there this blog has become ...
-
I slept late this morning - well for me it was sleeping in at least. Chatted with a friend on Facebook for awhile until it was time for her ...
-
It was a week day like all the rest for myself but Scott had the day off. While I worked my 5 hour shift he busied himself about the house d...
-
My Mom has been going through her picture's trying to find some of me as a baby as all the ones My Grandma had seem to have disappeared....
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for stopping by and for taking the time to comment on my post(s).