Search This Blog

Monday, December 18, 2006

Doing what it takes!

I put in a ton of hours last week and this week is looking just as bad. Hopefully by next week I will have another key holder or two in place so that I can have some hours at home to sleep and regroup. I plan to be at the store for opening and closing with my new key holders for 2 to 3 weeks to be sure they are trained and able to do everything with confidence. The store is looking so good and the customers are saying how nice everything looks. Draping fabric and doing recovery properly everyday is the key to keeping the store looking good. I've got to draw up maps on seasonal and floral and make up the next two weeks schedules today. LOTS to do! And lots of training to have those things done correctly. It's going to be exhausting but I will do what it takes to get everyone on the same page and there will be no excuses on not being trained. I need to work with everyone on fabric flow, colorization and draping. Luckily Christmas is nearly over so we will be slwoing down enough trafficwise so there will be time enough to train everyone. Better get ready for another day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and for taking the time to comment on my post(s).

Another year nearly gone...

 Hello to all those that have followed this blog for some time. I have not posted in quite awhile so thought I would pop over and write some...