Well about half of the backyard...
Search This Blog
Wednesday, April 10, 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
July 2024.... really?
Here it is another year since I have written on this blog. Since I found You Tube and started doing videos over there this blog has become ...
-
I slept late this morning - well for me it was sleeping in at least. Chatted with a friend on Facebook for awhile until it was time for her ...
-
It was a week day like all the rest for myself but Scott had the day off. While I worked my 5 hour shift he busied himself about the house d...
-
My Mom has been going through her picture's trying to find some of me as a baby as all the ones My Grandma had seem to have disappeared....
Becky ~ I thoroughly enjoy your video and it was wonderful to hear your voice. That wisteria is amazing.
ReplyDeleteHappy Gardening ~ FlowerLady
Wow Becky what an amazing backyard you have can you both come and fix mine up you are truly talented it is beautiful. Love your accent:)
ReplyDeleteHey that little sewing machine cost $195 plus HST tax which is 13% yeah little pricey but I did love it. Hug B
I can see things are going well for the Garlic King and Queen!!!! How many garlic plants is that? I thought we had a pretty big bed this year, but oh no, we do not! Also, ours is no where near ready yet, but you know, totally different climates and all as you mentioned. Its interesting how invasive and hard-to-manage plants often are so lovely to look at, isn't it? I guess looking pretty is the least a problem plant can do! You have a nice big yard there, especially if this is only half of it!!
ReplyDelete