| I like how the sunlight is playing through my hat onto my face - "sun freckles" |
Search This Blog
Saturday, March 30, 2013
Saturday "photo shoot"
Scott took a whole string of photos of me and said.. "THERE... you should have at least one or two good ones in that mix." In deed he was correct I found 4 I really liked and thought I would share here...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
July 2024.... really?
Here it is another year since I have written on this blog. Since I found You Tube and started doing videos over there this blog has become ...
-
I slept late this morning - well for me it was sleeping in at least. Chatted with a friend on Facebook for awhile until it was time for her ...
-
It was a week day like all the rest for myself but Scott had the day off. While I worked my 5 hour shift he busied himself about the house d...
-
My Mom has been going through her picture's trying to find some of me as a baby as all the ones My Grandma had seem to have disappeared....
They are lovely pictures Becky. You have gorgeous hair. Thanks for sharing.
ReplyDeleteThanks Tracy - I gave up dying it years ago and like the Natural color myself.
Deletebeautiful photos of you Becky :) hope you get your package soon xx Amelia xx
ReplyDeleteI'm looking forward to the lovely package from you dear friend.
DeleteThese are wonderful photos of you my favorites are 1 and 3.
ReplyDeleteHappy Easter ~ FlowerLady
Thanks Lorraine. I think Scott did a GREAT job.
DeleteWOW Becky you are looking good. Happy Easter. Heading to the city. Take care. HUGS B
ReplyDeleteIt was a gorgeous day to work in the yard but I sure paid for it all night last night. I love the flowers but could do with less pollen.
DeleteThey are great photos Becky!
ReplyDeleteThanks Maria!
DeleteThey are indeed very good photos and you look so happy! I also love the phrase "sun freckles"!
ReplyDelete