Search This Blog

Thursday, May 31, 2012

Can you see her?

 She is there in the center of the photo; we interrupted her dinner. She is a white tailed deer feeding in the power line right of way near the boat landing. I tried for a better photo but people came along and ran her off because they wouldn't go around us.

I also saw an Indigo Bunting and I am trying very hard to get some photos of that as it is a stunning bird. 

Sunday is Scott's 53rd birthday. He and I are trying to figure out how the 50's arrived so quickly... I'll be joining him there in another 2 years. WOW! I remember being 18 and thinking about the year 2000 and "how old I would be then".... 38 sure looked ancient back then.

In case anyone doesn't know about the give-a-way I've posted you have to go back a few posts to read about it and find out how to enter.

3 comments:

  1. how awesome is this , love your blog Becky , your package is here in South Africa whoohoo, getting it tomorrow :) then posting another fairy and some of that foil for you , you said in Gina's blog you have not gotten yours already :( so this past week I just made you a new one and posting it to you tomorrow again :) easy as pie xxx love and hugs to you xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Taking photos of birds, especially smaller ones, can sure be a challenge! I've found it very helpful in identifying birds though so I've been practicing up over the years and have certainly improved. Indigo bunting don't really live in Montana so I've never had the pleasure. I've seen photos though and oh my are they ever stunning. Are the buntings near your house? I can't imagine!

    You and Scott both seem young in spirit to me and that is more important. It keeps you young in general. My grandparents are pushing 80 and just got back from back to back walking tours of Australia and Ireland. They have vigor that easily outpaces some much younger folks I know who act like they are 100. Tell Scott happy birthday and to keep up the good work. (But it is crazy how the years fly by, isn't it. I know this will probably sound silly in comparison, but my 10 year class reunion is next year and I can't help but wonder how or when THAT happened.) Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is an awesome picture, thanks for sharing...hope you have a wonderful weekend!

    enjoy *~*

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and for taking the time to comment on my post(s).

Another year nearly gone...

 Hello to all those that have followed this blog for some time. I have not posted in quite awhile so thought I would pop over and write some...