Search This Blog
Tuesday, August 30, 2011
Wonder's I Miss
Sometimes while I am at work in the early morning Scott goes to the River for a walk on his own. This morning he spotted this amazing fungi. I wish I could have seen it in person but this photo is as good as it will get for me. LOVE IT!
Don't miss the give-a-way in the previous post for a lovely pair of size 17 Bamboo knitting needles.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
July 2024.... really?
Here it is another year since I have written on this blog. Since I found You Tube and started doing videos over there this blog has become ...
-
I slept late this morning - well for me it was sleeping in at least. Chatted with a friend on Facebook for awhile until it was time for her ...
-
It was a week day like all the rest for myself but Scott had the day off. While I worked my 5 hour shift he busied himself about the house d...
-
Scott took these photos last evening while we were at a friends helping them get their hay in from this 30 acre field. We will be going back...
Has Scott heard any more about the job situation? Still praying that he gets it.
ReplyDelete