Search This Blog

Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Slept in this morning til 9....

I was able to sleep in until 9 this morning which was very nice as yesterday completely exhausted me; I worked 12 hours and it was non-stop all day. Barely got a lunch. Thats Mondays for ya after being off all weekend and a dozen tasks that HAVE to be done on top of guest service and shipment deliveries. I am dreaming of my next day off which isn't until next week sometime. I can't remember when it is as I don't have my July schedule here at home. I'll make a copy and bring it home tonight. This week was supposed to be a 4 day work week for me but with people out of town and moving away I'm covering a lot of hours myself this week.

Next week is also a 6 day work week I think... UGH!

Scott is doing a tremendous job keeping me fed and clothed by cooking and doing laundry. And he keeps the kitchen looking so nice. It IS kinda weird with our rolls reversed but we are managing.

We have tomatoes ripening in the garden and we are both looking forward to our very first vine ripened tomato sandwich. YUMMY!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and for taking the time to comment on my post(s).

Another year nearly gone...

 Hello to all those that have followed this blog for some time. I have not posted in quite awhile so thought I would pop over and write some...