Search This Blog

Thursday, April 09, 2009

Scott is Lining up our Adenture for tomorrow...

Scott has decided that we REALLY need to go fishing so he is fixing up poles with the appropriate line and set up so that we can go fishing tomorrow. He also bought a dozen Herring that he has in a minnow cooler that is VERY interesting to the cats. Perhaps we will drag the little camera along to catch pictures of each other through out the day that I can share with everyone that reads our blog.

I'm ready for a nice nights sleep and will be taking a Benadryl to deal with the wicked allergies... love flowers - hate pollen. But it's a necessary evil because without one we wouldn't have the other to enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and for taking the time to comment on my post(s).

Another year nearly gone...

 Hello to all those that have followed this blog for some time. I have not posted in quite awhile so thought I would pop over and write some...