Search This Blog

Thursday, August 14, 2008

Thursday Morning Babble....

Well it has definitely cooled off since the rain came through yesterday. We turned the A/C off last night and opened a couple windows. I think that is the best I've slept in quite awhile. I love Fall the best out of all the seasons as the temperatures cool after a long HOT Summer and the colors of fall are so beautiful. Rich browns and deep reds and yellows... EARTHY colors like I love. And the air seems to clear in preparation for the cool crisp winters arrival.

Next Friday and Saturday (22-23) Scott and I are hoping to go up to the South Eastern Environmental Expo; we had planned to camp for Friday night but we may wait and drive up early Saturday and make it a day trip only. Sunday (24) our son Greg turns 22; I can hardly believe that! I think we will just take him out to dinner somewhere for his birthday. I'm thinking about throwing him a "shipping our party" before he leaves the beginning of October. It will most likely be late September as everyone else at the store seems to have requested off the weekends at the beginning of the month. I'll have to look at a calendar and request some time off to do that for him as I know he would love to see all his family and friends before he leaves.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and for taking the time to comment on my post(s).

Another year nearly gone...

 Hello to all those that have followed this blog for some time. I have not posted in quite awhile so thought I would pop over and write some...