I got these bushes in a plant swap years ago and used to know the name of them but it is escaping me this morning. So far this one bush is the only one that has produced any blooms.
Search This Blog
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
July 2024.... really?
Here it is another year since I have written on this blog. Since I found You Tube and started doing videos over there this blog has become ...
-
I slept late this morning - well for me it was sleeping in at least. Chatted with a friend on Facebook for awhile until it was time for her ...
-
It was a week day like all the rest for myself but Scott had the day off. While I worked my 5 hour shift he busied himself about the house d...
-
Scott took these photos last evening while we were at a friends helping them get their hay in from this 30 acre field. We will be going back...
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for stopping by and for taking the time to comment on my post(s).