Search This Blog

Friday, January 18, 2008

Stomach Growls from across the room!

Scott's stomach is quite vocal this morning - I have to wonder what he ate yesterday!

It's right near 40*F here this morning with a hazy sky. I have to be to work at 9 this morning and I scheduled myself for a 10 hour day - I've got to stop doing that as soon as I find all my Ace's. I've got to have the right people in the building when I am not there to supervise so that the business grows and does not suffer. Hopefully after yesterday's meetings I will have more people opening up to me and letting me know what they enjoy doing and what time(s) of day they feel the most productive.

Time to get this day started. I'll post pictures tonight of my AWESOME craft table. It even has a strip to cut by using scissors just like at Jo-Ann's.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and for taking the time to comment on my post(s).

Another year nearly gone...

 Hello to all those that have followed this blog for some time. I have not posted in quite awhile so thought I would pop over and write some...