Search This Blog

Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Christmas Revelations

I have come away from this Christmas with some new appreciations on life. My brother Jack and wife are expecting a third child near summers end. I've not seen my brother so involved in family in years. It was so wonderful to watch him with his children and enjoying just being part of a large family again. I've missed that part of my brother... it was AWESOME! His wife Nichole seems to thrive in the arms of love our family holds for her. I do so enjoy talking with her and she is wonderful with her children. Both sides of our family seemed to share such joy this year in just being together and sharing stories and discussing gifts. A truly loving Christmas was had by all I do believe.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and for taking the time to comment on my post(s).

Another year nearly gone...

 Hello to all those that have followed this blog for some time. I have not posted in quite awhile so thought I would pop over and write some...