Search This Blog

Monday, August 20, 2007

Work and then Cary NC AGAIN!

I have to work 8 to 4 today then drive over and pick Richard up to head to NC for STL training. I am hoping to set up dinner with a few other managers for some defrazzling! I'm so worried that I will not meet expectations and issues with the Audit process are a HUGE concern for me as no one has walked me through one and explained each section in detail. I know my paper work is NOT 100% as I've been learning as I go and from mistakes. I worry a LOT about being let go now that Tim is gone. The joy and fun is not with me like it used to be and that makes me incredibly sad and depressed. I know I need to just "take the bull by the horns" but I need to find a reason to make it worthwhile and that hasn't happened as of late. I'm NEVER home with my husband and I miss him a lot. All our plans and dreams seem to have been cast aside for my job. Oh well I better get this day started whether I like it or not!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and for taking the time to comment on my post(s).

Another year nearly gone...

 Hello to all those that have followed this blog for some time. I have not posted in quite awhile so thought I would pop over and write some...