YUCK! POLLEN SEASON!
Everything has a yellow coating and everyone is sniffling and itching their eyes; it's making everyone irritable and cranky! Not conducive to making additional sales... if only we sold allergy relievers and tissues!
We've gotten in some beautiful new fabric and I want to make myself some new clothes with some of it but I all ready have so much fabric and stuff to make a closet full of clothes that I'm finding it hard to justify the additional expense.
Gotta get to bed!
Search This Blog
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
July 2024.... really?
Here it is another year since I have written on this blog. Since I found You Tube and started doing videos over there this blog has become ...
-
I slept late this morning - well for me it was sleeping in at least. Chatted with a friend on Facebook for awhile until it was time for her ...
-
It was a week day like all the rest for myself but Scott had the day off. While I worked my 5 hour shift he busied himself about the house d...
-
My Mom has been going through her picture's trying to find some of me as a baby as all the ones My Grandma had seem to have disappeared....
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for stopping by and for taking the time to comment on my post(s).